Word of mouth has always been our best marketing system and we appreciate when one of the team thinks enough of our programs to bring a friend in. We’ve finally figured out how to automate our referral system, so when you bring a friend who signs up for Heroes, you can get $50 off your next months tuition!
How referral rewards are applied
Rewards are applied to a member’s account when their next scheduled payment is processed. At that time, rewards are applied through the following process:
- All referrals made by the member are pulled, and applied by referral date.
- A referral reward will only be applied if the referred member has an active account.
- If a member made multiple referrals, they would be processed consecutively until all are processed or the total discount is equal or more than the scheduled payment.
- If the member’s scheduled payment is discounted completely and they made additional referrals, those would be counted towards the next auto-pay payment.
- A member has a monthly payment of $100, and made 3 referrals worth $50 each
- On the payment date, before charging the member’s payment card, the system pulls up his referrals.
- After the first referral is applied, the monthly payment would be $50. Then the second referral is applied, bringing the payment amount to $0 (any amount going over the payment total is discarded).
- The 3rd referral would be applied on the next scheduled payment. At that time, the member would be pay $50 (the $100 monthly amount, minus the $50 referral reward).
- If any of the referrals cancells their membership before the payment was processed, the referring member will not receive a discount for that referral.