For the foreseeable future, Hybrid Training will be the norm while we are in this current Covid19 pandemic.
Hybrid Training offers in person class time with small rosters and set schedules combined with Online Instruction.
- Meet on a set designated schedule.
- Will stay contained within their groups (no mixing rosters) for a minimum of three weeks.
- Full communication is encouraged within each pod and contact information exchanged for safety and peace of mind. Social responsibility and testing is highly encouraged.
- Roster is intentionally small to allow social distancing between everyone in the class.
- Options to train Solo, with a household member or designated partner or with other members of the closed pod.